Past guest, Von Lane, is back with her funny storytelling style to share her second homebirth birth story! Listen to her past episodes (698 and 699) to hear her first birth story.
Von Lane Bio
Von is from Toledo Ohio and moved to Houston in 2018 just one year after after being married to her husband, Charles. Charles is from Seattle and a navy veteran. They have a daughter, two dogs Astro the pit bull & Yogi the English bulldog, and are expecting their second baby. Connect with her on IG @Von__Lane, via TikTok: von__lane or listen to her podcast – Anchored Podcast.
- Von’s first birth story (episodes 698 and 699)
- Leah Whitley (lactation consultant) @Soslactation
- Frances Coleman (midwife) – @Superfan1130 and fullcirclefamilyserviceshtx.com
- Anya Doula (doula) – @Anyadoula_htx and anyadoula.com
- Pushed by Jennifer block
- The Fourth Trimester by Kimberly Ann Johnson
- Birth Without fear by January Harshe
- Let them Eat Dirt by B.Brett Findlay
This episode was sponsored by Motif Medical. Motif designs insurance-eligible products for busy moms. With a focus on innovation and empowerment, Motif’s line of breast pumps and maternity compression garments are sophisticated, yet discreet, and made to support mothers as they navigate new motherhood. Discover why moms are reporting more milk in less time with the Luna breast pump, and see how you can get it covered through insurance at motifmedical.com/birthhour.