The Business Opportunity
Have you fallen in love with Essential Oils and now you want to share with others? With Young Living you can turn that passion into a real income! Our team’s primary mission is to give you the tools and education you need to succeed on your wellness journey with essential oils but we also recognize that making healthy changes in your home doesn’t come for free! Investing in high quality tools such as essential oils, non-toxic household items, supplements and vitamins takes money.
Why I love the Business
I honestly never take on things like this (The Birth Hour keeps me plenty busy!) but the YL team that I had the opportunity to join (and that you can join too!) is so fun & full of knowledge that I couldn’t resist joining them after watching so many friends move up through the ranks all while having a blast! I’ve been actively using the oils in my daily life so much that it only made sense to get on board and start sharing my experience. And to be totally frank, working solo on the podcast was getting a little isolating and I am loving having a group of friends both online and locally to share mutual goals with!
With a Young Living business you can:
- Get your products paid for
- Be your own boss and have more time with your family
- Earn up to six-figures a year (You will see so many REAL examples of this on our team! Truly inspiring!)
- Work alongside an amazing community of women leaders and entrepreneurs
- Earn an income that is a direct result of your own efforts and hard work
- Grow real wealth and residual income through the well established business model of network marketing
If you are passionate, team spirited, self-motivated, and looking to make a real change towards financial freedom, our community would love to welcome you to the team! We have all the resources and tools you need to start growing your very own Young Living Essential Oil business including graphics and photos free for you to use, premade oils classes for you to teach, ebooks, ongoing trainings and education, and best of all, a vast community of support and friendship. Honestly, my favorite part—it’s truly so much fun to work alongside these women and celebrate each others successes no matter how big or small!
We equip each of our new members with resources and tools including an online mentorship, and tons of guidance from those who have been right where you are. The beauty of a Young Living business is that it’s designed to foster a community of support. That means that when you decide to grow your business with Young Living and enroll as a distributor, you get free and unlimited access to all of our team resources and community support groups and anyone that you enroll under you will get the same!
So how much are people actually earning with a Young Living Business?
How much you earn in your Young Living business is entirely up to you. Some members are content to earn a few extra hundred dollars a month, while others are looking to earn six-figure incomes and beyond. My favorite part is that when those above and below you succeed, you succeed too! It’s definitely a team effort and you never feel like a salesperson out there alone.
Below is a document that summarizes the average incomes earned by the nearly 1.75 million Young Living members worldwide. Last updated in 2015. Our team is all about helping you reach your goals, whether that be to hit Silver in 6 months, or reach Diamond in 3 years. We have the tools you need to succeed and women who have gone before you and done exactly that!!
The following resources and tools are provided to all of our team members for FREE:
- Online Mentorship
- One-one-one coaching with your sponsor (me!)
- Four different online community support groups just for business builders ranging from an intimate group of around 50 women to a thriving group of over 8,000 active members (led by Casey Wiegand-Royal Crown Diamond leader).
- Our team google drive with scripts, graphics, documents, ebooks and so much more
- Ongoing business trainings through webinars, videos, community groups, and more
- No Glass Ceiling!
There’s room for everyone at the top! Today’s top earners in Young Living started the exact same way that you will –– with a Premium Starter Kit and a dream to make their lives better. Those leaders today have not only built a business for themselves but many have “retired their husbands” and are now working their YL businesses together! You will be able to connect with these women personally in our team groups! It really does matter who you sign up with and our team is the best!
No Uncomfortable Obligations
Unlike many other network marketing companies, Young Living provides a no-strings attached opportunity that is accessible to all! When you build a business with Young Living you are NEVER required to stock up on a certain amount of product, reach a quota, or move at a certain speed. You can do this business at your own pace, and on your terms.
Begin your journey by exploring the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. It’s the ONLY requirement to start earning a paycheck with Young Living. Yes really!
Let’s chat! Connect with Bryn by emailing email@example.com! You can also follow me on Instagram @bumptobabyessentials
Also, explore the Young Living Compensation Plan to learn more about earning an income with Young Living.
Thanks to Bestow, a life insurance company, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Before having kids I never thought about life insurance because it’s one of those things that just isn’t on your radar until you hear some horrible story about a devastated family or you start having those mom panic moments when you’re in a close call on the highway. You know the ones I’m talking about!
Kids change everything about how we plan for the future and we start to consider important things like buying a house or saving for college but for some reason life insurance still seems to take a back seat even though it’s so important. I think this is because it is so complicated! Many of us may have a group life insurance plan through our employer but that might not be sufficient (read more here). And for me, I became a stay-at-home-mom and all of a sudden, only my husband was covered with life insurance which I was not okay with. I contribute to our family not only as the main caretaker for our kids but also with The Birth Hour as a significant portion of our income.
Life insurance is one of those things that we all know we should have but many of us don’t actually take the steps needed to get on board! I was so excited to learn about Bestow because they are a young start-up that has made it their mission to take the guesswork and annoying aspects of getting life insurance out of the equation.
You can get signed up in about 3 minutes online and there are no phone interviews, physicals or lab tests involved. Bestow has modernized the process by allowing you to sign up for life insurance coverage, if approved, from your phone or computer. (No invasive medical exams or pushy sales agents).
Lucky me, the first place that they launched is Texas so I signed up right away! They will be rolling out in other states in the near future and you can sign up to be notified on their website. Bestow allows people to not only get protection for their family but also help other families who don’t have coverage.
Some quick facts that make Bestow unique are:
- They use an easy online questionnaire and health databases rather than medical exams to determine your medical history allowing you to get coverage in minutes instead of weeks.
- It’s affordable. Being young and healthy is definitely to your advantage when it comes to life insurance. I was able to get VERY affordable coverage for a small monthly fee that gives me so much peace of mind for the future of my family.
- They are able to avoid a lot of overhead by using technology, and the cost savings is passed to the consumer. You can get a plan for as little as $2.50/month for the most basic policy, price goes up depending on coverage and term length. Max coverage is up to $500,000 for 20 years and even that is still very reasonably priced!
- Instead of commissioned agents they use licensed customer care representatives so even though it’s all online, it’s not impersonal. If you have questions, you can get them easily answered. AKA: it’s a better experience.
- They are backed by two huge insurance companies that are both A+ rated which means that you are getting the same quality life insurance policy as the biggest carriers, without having to deal with all of that bureaucracy.
This isn’t the most exciting part of having babies but it is so important and I feel really passionate about sharing it with you! You can learn more here and listen to my chat with their founder at the end of this podcast episode (Ep. 240) as well. I also love this article about buying life insurance while pregnant, where Bestow addresses some misconceptions!
Comprehensive & Evidence-Based Childbirth Course from The Birth Hour
I’m so excited to announce the Mother’s Day launch of THE most comprehensive online childbirth course in existence! We will take you from the final weeks of pregnancy through postpartum and newborn care covering all of the evidence-based information for all types of birth, no matter what you are planning!
Then, we’ve got you covered when you’re going back to work with an additional six module Back-2-Work Breastfeeding Course that you will get completely free as part of enrollment in the Know Your Options Childbirth Course!
Lifetime Access + MORE Bonuses!
Oh, and you get lifetime access to everything! I’ve actually already had a few mamas who are still in the trying to conceive phase sign up because they wanted to be sure to get in on the course while they can! The cart will only be open through Mother’s Day! The first 25 students to sign up will get a special gift in the mail from Earth Mama Organics! Hurry!
Go Here For All The Details!!
Once I realized how much I was using essential oils in my daily life, it really just made sense to share them with you guys. I really want to help more mamas find all of the amazing ways to incorporate oils into their every day that I’ve grown to love over the last few years. I share more info at the bottom of this page about joining YoungLiving as a “member” which basically just means you purchase a starter kit (which is the perfect intro to all of their oils!) and then you get wholesale prices! Here’s some more info on how we use essential oils with our family and why I now only use YoungLiving (after many years of buying the random bottles at the grocery store).
You can also stay in touch by following my oils Instagram account: @bumptobabyessentials!
What do we use oils for?
For just about everything!! Whether you are looking for oils to help you sleep, for natural immune system support, for energy, for focus, for relaxation, for your kids, for natural alternatives to cleaning products, the list is endless!! And you will learn along the way, there aren’t hard set rules, but part of joining our oils team is that you get access to the most amazing resources & our private facebook community where literally any question you have will get answered.
Why Young Living?
Did you know that approximately 96% of essential oils are diluted or chemically manufactured?! This means that the essential oils sold in most stores (online and offline) are being diluted or manufactured using synthetic chemicals! Yes, even the ones at your health food store. When it comes to the health of me and my family, I go straight to a source I can trust to make a product that is 100% pure, undiluted, and intended for therapeutic use. Oils will not serve their purpose if they are not made from the actual plants that carry the properties that are so beneficial! YL has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity & potency of every oil. Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability & they are so confident in their products that you can actually visit the farms & participate in the harvest/distillation process. Many of their oils (designated with white labels) are so safe they can even be ingested! I definitely would not recommend any other brand for use during pregnancy or with children!
How do you use oils?
You can diffuse them (you get a diffuser in your starter kit!) which is great for making your house smell great, helping your babies or kids relax at night for bed, getting rid of unwanted odors in the house & more, you can apply topically (some require a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil, you’ll learn all about that later!), you can make rollerball combos (my fave!), creams, sprays, and just about anything!! I keep 3 of my favorite rollerballs in my purse at all times and use them every day throughout the day for relief from tension, emotional support and more! My kids are huge fans now too and it’s become an amazing tool in my mama tool box!
How will I learn how to use my kit?
You’ll get plenty of reading material with your kit and you’ll also get access to our exclusive facebook community full of amazing resources like how to use each oil in your kit, which oils to avoid around kids or while pregnant/nursing, and all of the dilution ratios for individual oils. We have classes, books, live facebook hangouts & search functionality that will help you navigate through any questions you might have. I use the search bar in our groups every single day to get questions answered because I’m always learning too and there is SO much knowledge there! It really does matter who you sign up with and the FB groups are a huge perk of joining my team!
What should I get?
A premium starter kit, which comes with 11 of the most commonly used oils + your diffuser (I recommend the Desert Mist which has an amazing candlelight flicker). The premium starter kit is the best value & provides you with everything you need to get started. You’ll get over $350 worth of product for only $160.
Do you have to order more oils monthly or sell them?
Nope! Your kit can be a one time purchase, but along with it comes a wholesale membership, which just means that should you decide to purchase oils in the future, you would get a 24% discount! You will also get a personal referral link should you ever decide that you want to share them, but neither is required. Many people start sharing to cover the costs of their oils obsession and then an accidental business grows from there. Another thing I love about our team is that we are all about just sharing how we are using the oils ourselves and never pushy. We want new members to discover their love of oils organically just like we did so it’s always a positive experience.
To enroll with our team, ORDER HERE and make sure the number 15023809 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields. Sign up as a Member, this does not mean you have to sell oils, it just means you are getting a starter kit & will therefore get 24% off retail prices. Next you can choose to set up your Essential Rewards monthly autoship, we highly recommend this as a way to order those things you wish to have outside the kit and begin to cut toxins from your home with YL cleaning products, baby products & even makeup. Being on Essential Rewards also means you’ll get points back, free products and bonus gifts! It’s fully customizable every month (you can skips months whenever) and basically feels like your birthday each month when the box arrives!
When you sign up as a wholesale member, I will invite you to our private groups on facebook, which is where you can learn everything you need to know about using your oils & connect with an amazing, inspiring community. If you are interested in selling the oils and sharing about the company, this is my newest passion! I want to be a part of helping you earn income to help support their families! You will get access to online courses, videos, FB groups, e-books and more to help you if that’s the direction you want to go! You can see the compensation plan here to get an idea of the possibilities and learn more about the business opportunity from my perspective here! And, of course I’m here to help you along the way!
Where do you order your rollerballs, glass bottles & carrier oils?
You can find all of those goodies here!
A few more FAQs:
Why when I sign up am I called a “Distributor”?
This does not mean you have to sell oils and is a big misconception about Young Living because their is an optional income potential for distributors/wholesale members. You can learn more about the optional income potential with Young Living HERE. We have everything you need to get started including a free mentorship! It’s what we love to do!
Are there any monthly, yearly, or hidden fees?
Nope! No tricks or gimmicks or automatic charges to your credit card whatsoever. Do be aware that in order to keep your wholesale membership with Young Living you will need to purchase at least $50 worth of products every 12 calendar months. If you don’t, you can always buy another Starter Kit to get your wholesale pass back but honestly spending $50/year will be no problem once you fall in love with your favorite oils!
Can I just buy a few oils instead of the starter kit?
To become a wholesale member you must buy one of the starter kit options. If you simply want to buy individual oils you can create a retail customer account to do so, but you will be paying 24% more when you do (or 50% more in the case of the oils you’d be getting in the Premium Starter Kit).
If I don’t like it can I return it?
Yes. You have 30 days to receive a full refund if you do not like your products.
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me. So why I chose Young Living over the other brands? I’ve used a ton, including DoTerra, and in my opinion Young Living is by far the best therapeutic grade on the market. You can read more about it here (click through to explore!), but after trying so many different types, the quality, potency, everything just is so much better with YL. The first time I smelled their lemon and lavender oils from the starter kit I could immediately tell a difference from everything else I’d tried.
Additionally, Young Living is the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Does Young Living only sell essential oils?
Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
My favorite products (outside of the essential oils offered through Young Living) are:
- Seedlings Baby Products (including diaper cream and dreamy linen spray)
- Thieves household cleaner
- Nontoxic sunscreen!
- Nontoxic insect repellent
- Thieves toothpaste
- Children’s toothpaste
- Ningxia Red (antioxidant super drink)
The list seriously goes on and on!
Join me today! I would love to link arms with you and do this together!
*Any suggestions made on this blog/podcast are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.
Adjusting to a new baby always comes with its challenges. Whether it’s your first or your fifth, you’re dealing with lack of sleep, hormone shifts, putting the needs of this new human before your own AND figuring out what your relationship with your partner looks like now that there’s another person in the picture. These are some of our favorite recommendations for new parents to ensure that everyone is practicing some self care while caring for their new bundle of joy.
Sleep is obviously the biggest hurdle so let’s tackle this one first.
- Hire a postpartum doula – this is an invaluable gift you can give to new parents that will help them get some extra zzz’s.
- Smart Nora – the last thing you need when you finally do get to lay your head down is to be woken up by your partner’s snoring. I’ve been truly AMAZED at how well the Smart Nora has worked to curb my husband’s snoring. It’s been priceless to not only get more sleep but also to not be annoyed at him for waking me up several times a night!
- You can see in the picture below how it works, the box powers it and hides under the bed and then there’s a pillow insert that inflates when he starts snoring and it moves his head just enough to get him to stop.
- The egg looking thing on our night stand is the sensor that detects the snores and activates the pillow.
- Eye Mask – I was one of the first supporters when this mask launched on Kickstarter and I can’t say enough good things. It completely blacks out the room which is so great when you are trying to get your sleep in at odd times.
Nourishing your body with good food when you’re new parents is almost as important as sleep. Some great gift ideas are.
- Home cooked meals – easy meals that can be frozen and popped into an oven or crock pot are ideal.
- Take out gift cards. Or how about this Katz’ deli meal you can order on amazon?!
- Gift card to a meal prep service. Either one that makes complete meals or one that sends the ingredients and you make the meals like Blue Apron. My best friend’s husband loves to cook and got sick of eating meals people brought so this was a great option for them, especially when he was on paternity leave and had some extra time.
- Grocery shopping – either offer to do this for them and stock them up with some staples or gift them with a credit to a grocery delivery service in their area. Instacart is one many people use and Amazon Fresh is a newer one.
- Nursing snack station – Fill a basket with healthy and quick snacks for the nursing mom (trail mix, granola bars, jerky, nuts, etc).
- A great book that outlines specific meals that are nutritious and healing during the 4th trimester is this one!
- Monthly subscription for healthy snacks or fresh fruit.
- House cleaning service!!! (This is the #1 recommended by all parents I interviewed!).
- Dog Walking Service or doggy day camp gift cards.
- Take the older kids somewhere on the weekend and/or offer to do school drop off/pick-up for a week!
- Laundry Service.
- Cloth diaper service (obviously check with them first on this one!)
- Monthly subscription for flowers.
- Amazon prime membership (check to see if they have one first).
Here’s where you can have some fun and do some pampering for both parents. Almost all of these ideas came from new moms!
- At home massage visit or spa gift card. There are massage therapists that specialize in postpartum.
- Since they will be spending most of their time lounging around the house, a really nice robe or set of pj’s is a great gift especially since baby likely already has tons of sleepers, treat the parents instead!
- Nice sheets or a cozy blanket (maybe even one to commemorate baby)
- Herb baths – Mom shouldn’t be using any bubble baths or bath bombs right after baby but an herbal bath that’s specifically meant for postpartum is a great gift. I love this one for sitz baths and this one for full tub soaks.
- One mom suggested a special body wash or shampoo to motivate her to take showers and practice that basic form of self care! Try an organic option!
- High end face wash and moisturizer to help mom feel fresh and self indulgent at the beginning and end of each day.
- Diffuser and essential oils.
Looking for some of the best deals for pregnancy, baby and even the older kiddos (and adults) in the family? I’ve rounded up my faves and will continue adding to this list as I discover more great deals!!
Other Fun Stuff